Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lazy Day

Yesterday & today have been "lazy" days.  David has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well at night (hence I don't sleep well at night)  and he also has been teething.  He broke through his first tooth today! Hurray! 

Well any way . . . yesterday we just laid around, took naps and felt sorry for ourselves (oh, and we watched "The Sound of Music" - David LOVED it! :-)  

Then last night my amazing husband took me out on a date, we went to Applebees - late.  After 9pm they have 1/2 price appetizers - yum!  Unfortunatly I think I waited to long to eat and started feeling sick while at the restaurant - bummer!  Oh' well, more food for Stephen :-)

Today David & I are at my mom & dad's house.  It's always fun to go to "grandma & grandpas" for the day!  David loves it, he gets so spoiled everyone wants to hold him and baby him - he's usually really clingy the next day, but at least I get a break for one day :-)  Of course I love seeing my family too! 

I can't believe it snowed here again last night!  I started raking our leaves on Tuesday and now my leaf piles look like snow-monsters.  **Shrug**  Guess we won't be jumping in crunchy leaves this year!  We have so many leaves - our treas dropped bucket-loads over the weekend!  It's crazy we could fill a dumptruck!!!!!!!!!!!  The really weird thing is that all the leaves are still green!  It got cold and snowy so fast they never had a chance to change colors - I guess no lovely fall colors this year.

Well that is my random update for today.  I'm going to try and keep up on life, so hopefully I won't just be playing catch up every time I poste :-)

Well Blessings to all ~ Enjoy the cold "fall" weather :-P

~ Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment