Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Another Day

Today was such a rainy/dreary day!  I like fall I just wish it was a more cheerful season.
Mom came over for the afternoon - we had alot of fun.  She brought pizza & a movie and we just sat around and talked and had a great time :-)  It's so nice to have a mother who is also one of my best friends!

David broke another tooth through, the funny part is it's on the bottom this time & on the opposite side of his first tooth!  I guess he'll be a little lopsided for a while :-)

Of course the biggest news around here right now is that come next May we will have another addition to the family! Yes, that's right!  We are expecting baby #2 next spring :-)  I can hardly wait (and am praying for a little girl this time :)

Well that is about all my day consisted of.  We just finished eating leftover pizza and I fed David some cheerios and rasberrie yogurt.  Now just to spend a nice quiet evening with my husband & son!  Hurray for wonderful families :-)

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! Congratulations!

    Besides congratulating you, I wanted to make a comment so that you knew there is at least one person who visits your blog. :)

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such great news. I'm so excited for you! And I'm a second person who visits your blog occasionally. :-)

    ReplyDelete