Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autum Days

Yesterday was the perfect Autum Day!  Since it was a Saturday & Stephen was home from work we spent the afternoon doing yard work.   Stephen finished raking the leaves and we bagged then all up.  His brother, Mitch, also stopped by and brought their push mower so we could give the grass one last hair cut before winter :-)  The yard looks so nice now!!!!! I pulled up all the dead plants in my flower beds and veggitable garden and raked them - so those too had a face lift.  As clean as the yard & garden/s look now they are all starting to look so dead it's kinda sad :-(  I'm not a big fan of winter but I do love the beauty of the snow!  I will defiantly enjoy any more lovely fall days we have.  I suppose every thing has seasons, the year, life - everything, a cycle that comes and goes - goes and comes.  It's all a part of life.  Out with the old and in with the new.   Well may you all enjoy God's beautiful creation this fall!

"O CLAP your hands, all ye people:
shout unto God with the voice of triumph."
Psalm 47:1

No comments:

Post a Comment