Saturday, October 2, 2010

David - Mamma's little Man



Being a mother is such a joy and a pleasure!  Each of my boys is a wonderful treasure.  My first born can be a hand full.  He is very stubborn and has a vast amount of energy!  In fact at times it seems he never stops, he just go's and go's!  
But he has such a sweet tender heart too.
Every morning the first thing he says when he gets out of bed is "where's Scotty?"  Even though it can be frustrating to me when he go's looking for his little brother and subsequently wakes him from his nap, still I have to stop and consider how sweet that he wants to play with his brother!
The other day Scott was laying on the living room floor crying as I was trying to get out bed made, I was very stressed out as both boys had been very fussy that day and Stephen was working late so help was no where in site, suddenly Scott stopped crying and i turn around as I hear David saying, "I 'elp Scotty" there is David sitting next to his baby brother holding his hand and patting him!  What a treasure!
Every time we start to get ready to leave the house, David has two missions - one to find his shoes, and the other to make sure we don't forget to bring Scott along!


No comments:

Post a Comment