Friday, June 25, 2010

As i was sitting here reading blogs and catching up on friends lives (hey that's what internet is for, right?) Scott fell asleep in my arms.  It was so sweet, so peaceful I was flooded with such love for my babies, such a thankfulness that I have been counted worthy to be blessed with the responsibility of raising children.

And it is a big responsibility! Something that daily i'm reminded I can not do in my own strength.

Just last night David decided to throw a huge tantrum, he's never had a fit quite like this before, he was kicking me, scream and trying to scratch my arms off!  I was kinda in shock!  Such a sweet little baby 2minutes before showing me how he can pray for his dinner and then this!  I was reminded once again that i can not on my own raise these children.  I'm in desperate need of help and guidance from my father above.

And yet as they grow and mature I'm all ways so amazed at the things they pickup on!  We where at Stephen's softball game last night and I brought David along a bat and ball, he thought it was so great to be "playing" ball just like the big guys. David and his uncle Jack (who is 3months older than him) where so cute one with the bat and one with the ball!  David kept trying to show Jack how to "hit" the ball with the bat (he has yet to understand that you don't hit the ball when it's on the ground or when someone else is holding it!)  There was a lady there watching the other team who when she saw Jack and David playing so cute together asked if they where brothers - when told that "no, Jack is actually David's uncle" she, seriously, sat there with her mouth hanging open for like 5minutes!  It was so weird to her that Stephen has a brother so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment