Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Count Your Blessings

As Thanksgiving is fast approaching I have been thinking about all the wonderful gifts God has bestowed upon me.  Honestly, some might not think we had a whole lot to be thankful for at first glance. In many ways this has not been an easy year, physically, emotionality, or financially.    But God has been there every step of the way and HE has provided!

In March Our sweet little Scott decided to join our family 8weeks early

 

Although we were more than happy to have Scotty join our family, his subsequent 21 day stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit was a very emotionally and financially stressful time. But God brought us through.  And not only did we add a wonderful, sweet, happy little boy to our family; but God taught us so much about trusting him.  God showed me so many ways I had not been trusting and relying on my wonderful husband.  I realized more than every before just how  blessed  I was in this Man I call mine :-)

As the summer went on and merged into fall Stephen quite his job, and just when we were beginning to think he wouldn't find another one, wala, God provided!

We have a warm comfortable home, always good nutritious food, good clothes, amazing fiends and family, a sweet church family and so much more . . . we have CHRIST.  We have the hope of eternal life.  We have two precious, eternal souls entrusted to our care . . . Thank you LORD.  We are Blessed.  Let us NEVER EVER forget it!!!!

Look at my now strong healthy little men -


look at my beautiful family . . .


What more could I want?  What more could I need?

Count your Blessings and have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment