Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I did Today

What I did today was a little crazy, at least I almost went crazy!  We are house sitting for my parents and dad said we could have anything we picked from his garden, sooooooooooo, today I needed to pick cucumbers and  green beans as well as weed my tomatoes.  I manged to get the tomatoes weeded while the boys napped, but unfortunately they didn't sleep long enough for me to get to my picking. Rats!   So after pondering for a while how exactly you pick produce with two babies in tow; this is what I came up with:


One:  Strap the 1 1/2 year old in the stroller
Two: Keep the 2 1/2 year old from running the 1 1/2 year old into any thing
Three: Convince the 2 1/2 yr old that he does want to pick "baby pickles"
Four: Pick as fast as you can! 
(while preventing the 2 1/2 yr old from stepping on and smashing all living vegetation)

Scotty liked "gardening" for most of the time :-)


In the Garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment